Speaking the Truth in Love
The Kingdom Of God
There is a lot of confusion in the world today about the Kingdom of God. Some say it is a future kingdom where Jesus will rule on this earth. Some say it is a Kingdom in Heaven reserved only for special privileged people, while the rest of the faithful have no hope of leaving this world. Some say that the kingdom of God is one that is linked to a specific nation here on earth, and that permits that nation to try to dominate the world. Tonight we want to study about the true spiritual kingdom of God! Please open your Bibles and follow along as we study about the Kingdom Of God.
2. Spiritual (1 Peter 2:5-10)
3. The Kingdom is also Heavenly (Philippians 3:20-21)
4. As a flock of Sheep (John 10:16)
9. Purchased with Jesus' Blood (Acts 20:28)
11. Is Eternal/Everlasting (2 Peter 1:11)
15. Holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:26-27)
16. A place for the humble or unassuming (Matthew 5:3)
18. Some were waiting for the Kingdom (Mark 15:43)
19. The Kingdom was within or among them (Luke 17:20-21)
23. The bad will be sifted out of the Kingdom (Matthew 13:24-52)
People involved with religions that are not the Kingdom of God have a problem. They are separated from God by their sins. Only by repenting and being baptized into the Lord Jesus Christ can anyone have their sins forgiven (Acts 2:37-39). Then and only then will the Lord add them to His Kingdom (Acts 2:47). What about you tonight? Have you obeyed the commandments of the King? Have you been baptized for the remission of your sins? If you have not, we plead with you to read and obey the commandments of God before it is too late.
Please check the scriptures out for yourselves to see what God would have you to do to be granted citizenship in His Kingdom. We want to help you in any way we can. Contact us for Bible studies, by telephone, e-mail, or simply come to one of our assemblies. We also hope to see you next time on "Speaking The Truth In Love" in two weeks on August 18 when we hope to study "The Sermon On The Mount".